Monday, September 26, 2005

And a word on: Politicians


Dumb arse politicians with there dumb arse all comment but no solution atitude, its a joke and pissess me off. There all the same, same dribble, same shit running outta there mouth. A problem will arise that needs dealing with, and then the idiots awaking and start there bullshit speeches on how it should have never been like this, or how it needs change, or point out whats wrong with a system and offer no solution to the problem at hand, but insted just crap on. Pisses me off... you all need a bitch slap and start working together to deal with problems...

John Howard needs to stop playing with George's Bush's balls and start playing with Australia's... if that makes sense?

3 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Brent Malone said...

Thanx for checking out my blog!! Ur blog rox!! I just up dated my blog so look at it when u get a chance! I'm bookmarking urs as well!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Tom said...

Thanks Priesty. Politics: Don't bother wasting time about idiots. Roll yourself a bomber and think about your Momma...The country is already way gone! Get over it before you blow what little time is left. Did you read my "Two scary sons" on Blogerist? Tom

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger anarky said...

being a veteran myself,,,,,war is started by politicians,old men talking , with young men dyin...i love your blog........mark from florida..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home